Visiting Dallas - What to See and Do
(Dallas Fort Worth International Airport DFW, Texas - TX, USA)
Texas is a unique and fascinating state, almost a country unto itself, and Dallas provides a wealth of the experiences that make Texas what it is.
Visitors to Dallas will find world-class shopping, mouthwatering food, rich culture and some of the top sports in the country as well as the famous hospitality of the Texan people, ensuring that a visit to Dallas will be a memorable experience.
Ten things you must do in Dallas
- Pay your respects to one of America's great presidents at the JFK Memorial and the Sixth Floor Museum in Dealy Plaza.
- Enjoy the best of Texan and Mexican food as well as a great selection of international cuisines at one of the many fine restaurants in Dallas.
- Feel the excitement in the air and see one of the city's four pro sports teams in action.
- Seek your thrills at Six Flags amusement park, home of the 255-foot tall Titan roller coaster.
- Attend a quintessential Wild West attraction, the rodeo, and watch daring cowboys risk life and limb on the back of raging bulls.
- Browse through one of the many world-class stores and shopping centers scattered throughout the city.
- Enjoy the vibrant Dallas nightlife at one of the countless bars, clubs and live music venues in the newly revived Deep Ellum district.
- Check out the famous Dallas Farmer's Market and buy fresh produce, flowers and meats directly from growers.
- Spend a day the Dallas Museum of Art, taking up an entire city block and home to collections from all over the world.
- The set of the popular TV show 'Dallas', visit the Southfork Ranch and see collections of memorabilia from the 1980s cult soap.