Dallas Fort Worth International Airport (DFW)
Driving Directions / Travel by Car
(Dallas, Texas - TX, USA)
On the northwestern side of Dallas and close to the Love Field Airport, Dallas Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) is surrounded by a number of prominent freeways. The US-183 (Airport Freeway) is located on the southern side of the grounds and joins the US-114 (East John W. Carpenter Freeway) and the I-35E interstate (Stemmons Freeway).
Close to Bedford, Euless, Grapevine, Irving and Southlake, Dallas Fort Worth Airport is bordered to the west by the US-360 (Angus G. Wynne Junior Freeway), past the Hyatt Bear Creek Golf Course and the Riverside Golf Club. To the far west you will find the city of Fort Worth, which can be reached along either the I-30 interstate (Tom Landry Highway) or the US-121 (Airport Freeway).
Within the complex itself, the main roads include the International Parkway, which dissects the grounds into two main regions, with the Airfield Drive running along the western side.
Directions to Dallas Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) from the downtown district:
Directions to Dallas Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) from downtown Fort Worth
- Travel along the I-35E interstate in a northerly direction
- Join Highway SR-183E and then exit towards International Parkway North
- Follow the signs and then turn into the grounds
- Travel along the 1-35 interstate west
- Exit at Junction 52A and continue along Highway SR-121 in a northerly direction
- Join the I-820N and then join interstate I-813E
- Exit towards International Parkway North
- Follow the airport sign posts
Dallas Fort Worth International Airport (DFW): Virtual Google Maps